CALL US TO talk about YOUR PROJECT
join our crew
At Boyd Builders you’ll find a tight knit and experienced team of professionals dedicated to providing quality craftsmanship, every time.
Most of our skilled carpenters have been with us for 10+ years and enjoy utilizing the latest innovations in construction technology in the industry. From our tools and vendors to our subcontractors we’re only interested in the highest quality available. We work with full kitchen and bath renovations, decking, pergolas and porches, window and door replacements and more. Whether it’s upgrading tools or finding new materials, Boyd Builders aims to give everyone on our team the best opportunity to succeed and we welcome input and innovation on the job site. We offer health insurance, paid time off, continued training, annual bonuses, a fun work environment and more.
At Boyd Builders we take great pride in our work, which is evident in our finished projects. Our first-time customers continually become our long-term customers time and time again. We are looking to hire a carpenter apprentice with a willingness to learn. The carpenter apprentice is a critical position on a full time crew working on custom residential projects. They will work under the supervision of our close knit team of experienced carpenters, assisting them in their duties while learning the technical skills needed to excel in our industry. Requirements include reliable transportation and basic hand tools. We are based in the North Shore, MA. Industry work experience is preferred but not required.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Assist in the completion of a variety of residential building and remodeling projects
- Support the team in all demolition, repair, construction, and maintenance work
- Setup, maintain, and break down job sites
- Clean and organize work areas and equipment to maintain clean and efficient job sites
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Full time, Part time and Seasonal opportunities available
- 1-2 years of apprentice carpentry experience or soon to graduate from a vocational program
- Reliable measuring skills and math aptitude
- Familiarity with common power and hand tools
- Willingness to work outside in the ever changing weather conditions of New England
- Comfort and ability with heavy lifting and rigorous tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional professionalism
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle
- Willingness to learn and sense of humor
Benefits of joining our team:
- Develop your skills under the direction of an experienced team
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
Pay Range: $15.00 – $20.00/HR DOE
If you are interested in the above position please reach out to Jessie King at Jessie@boydbuildershome.com